The conference is devoted to new actual problems of modern material science, such as technology of nanomaterial production and research; properties of nanoparticles and nanosystems. The conference is also focused on the applications of nanoobjects and nanostructured matters in hi-tech industry, biology, medicine, chemistry, etc.
The Conference will be held in Alushta, on the Crimean-Southern coast (Golden Kolos Resort, 9, Chervonoarmiiys'ka Str., Alushta, the Crimea, Ukraine), on 21-27, September, 2014 that is one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Geography of the conference covers more than 45 countries all over the world.
- · breath of interest of the Conference and actual topics;
- · smart website for dissemination your activity;
- · open access Proceedings that are issued before the conference sessions;
- · fee discount for youth.
«Nanomaterials: Application & Properties '2014» deals with following topics:
· Nanostructured Films and Coatings;
· Properties and Characterizations of Surfaces and Interfaces;
· Plasma and Ion Technologies for Surface Engineering;
· Consolidated Nanomaterials and Nanocomposites;
· Radiation Effects in Solids;
· Advances in Equipment and Technologies;
· New Materials in Electrical Engineering and Electronics;
· Functional Coating, Nanoparticles Functionalization;
· Nanopolymers, Diamond-Like and Carbon Nanomaterials;
· Producing and Characterizations of Nanoparticles;
· Magnetic Fine Particles, Nanomagnetism;
· Nanomaterials for Energy Applications;
· Nanoparticles and Nanomaterials in Biotechnology and Medicine;
· Thin Films.